Tuesday, April 28, 2009

scientologists hate me and my books

I understand why scientologists dislike me.
Primarily because I have a web site about their "leader" Tom Cruise.

I point out just how illogical Tom Cruise is on his views of ADD, chemical imbalances and medication like Ritalin.

This upsets his 'FOLLOWERS' because it reveals Tom Cruise to be a "pseudo-intellectual".

Consequently, it reflects on Scientology followers as also being "pseudo-intellectual".

Sorry folks, but this is what happens when you get out of your area of expertise and telling the world silly things like 'THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A CHEMICAL IMBALANCE.

Scientology should be embarased to be associated with such ridiculous views.

Who can take scientology seriously after reading something like this?

They also hate me because I am the only ADD expert to OPENLY challenge them.

Everyone else is afraid to mention their name.
Even Tom Cruise's sisters get involved. It is rather funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment